- Best camera: Huawei P30 Pro.
- Best all-round iPhone competitor: Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Best money-saving iPhone alternative: Oppo R17 Pro.
- Best pure Android Phone: Google Pixel 3/Pixel 3XL.
- Best Battery performer: Huawei P30 Pro.
- Compare best phone specifications.
What is the best iPhone to get?
What are the best iPhones?
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. The best iPhone you can buy.
- iPhone 11. An affordable flagship with few trade-offs.
- iPhone XR. The iPhone for bargain hunters.
- iPhone 11 Pro. Great triple cameras in a compact design.
- iPhone 8. A good value — and the best iPhone for kids.
- iPhone 8 Plus.
What can I buy instead of iPhone 11?
- For Power Users: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Plus Amazon.
- Big specs, small price: Huawei P30 Pro. HUAWEI P30 Pro Amazon.
- Best all around smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S10. Samsung Galaxy S10 Amazon.
- iPhone of Android phones: Google Pixel 3. Google – Pixel 3 Amazon.
What is the best non Apple phone?
- Best midtier iPhone. Apple iPhone 11.
- A premium Android experience. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- Absolute best camera on any phone. Huawei P30 Pro.
- Best Android value of 2020. OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Little, mighty and worth every penny. Samsung Galaxy S10E.
- Cheaper Pixel 3 with same great camera.
- Best budget phone gets better.
Is iPhone 11 waterproof?
Is the iPhone 11 waterproof? According to Apple, the iPhone 11 is rated IP68, which means it’s water resistant in up to 6.5 feet (2 meters) of water for 30 minutes. The more expensive iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are also IP68 but can go deeper: 13 feet for 30 minutes.
Is it worth buying iPhone 6s in 2019?
iPhone 6s is still a great phone, even in 2019. It has quite good big display (not really big, but big enough), it is quite thin, relatively durable (especially comparing with iPhone 6), not too expensive (can’t say “cheap”, because all Apple stuff is relatively more expensive than the non-Apple competitors).