Where should I invest my money?
Here is a look at the top 10 investment avenues Indians look at while savings for their financial goals.
- Direct equity.
- Equity mutual funds.
- Debt mutual funds.
- National Pension System (NPS)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Bank fixed deposit (FD)
- Senior Citizens’ Saving Scheme (SCSS)
- RBI Taxable Bonds.
What should I invest in 2020?
Here are the best long-term investments in April:
- Growth stocks.
- Stock funds.
- Bond funds.
- Dividend stocks.
- Real estate.
- Small-cap stocks.
- Robo-adviser portfolio.
- IRA CD.
What are the best items to invest in?
6 Types of Investments: What Will Make You the Most Money?
- Gold. First, you can invest in gold.
- Real Estate. You can invest in housing and real estate.
- Bonds. Why do people invest in bonds?
- Mutual Funds. You can invest in mutual funds.
- Invest in the Stock Market.
What can you invest your money in to make it grow?
Here are 5 smart ways to invest $10,000:
- Invest in Mutual Funds or Stocks.
- Open a High-Yield Savings or Money Market Account.
- Try Out Peer-to-Peer Lending through Lending Club or Prosper.
- Start your dream business.
- Open a Roth IRA.