- What was Google’s original stock price?
- How much would you have if you invested in Google?
- What will Google stock be worth in 2020?
- Is Google stock a good buy right now?
- What was Apple’s IPO price?
- What was Microsoft’s IPO price?
- Is Google a good investment 2019?
- How much is YouTube worth today?
- What is the most expensive stock?
- What is a good investment for 2020?
- What should I invest in in 2020?
- What is the best stock to buy right now?
If You Invested in Google After Its IPO
The company sought to raise $2.7 billion in its IPO.
Shares of Google rose 18.05% to $100.34 at the close on its IPO date.
If you had been able to purchase Google’s shares at $85, you would have acquired 12 shares, or $1,020 divided by $85, before the company split its stock.
What was Google’s original stock price?
Google’s initial public offering took place on August 19, 2004. A total of 19,605,052 shares were offered at a price of $85 per share.
How much would you have if you invested in Google?
By contrast, had you decided to plunk $85 in a fund that tracks the S&P 500, your investment would now be worth $332, as the index has returned 291% since Google’s IPO.
What will Google stock be worth in 2020?
Alphabet stock price forecast* for tomorrow, and next weeks based on the last 30 days
|2020-02-28||Price: 1519.790||Min: 1498.590|
|2020-02-29||Price: 1522.730||Min: 1502.080|
|2020-03-01||Price: 1526.480||Min: 1505.130|
|2020-03-02||Price: 1545.320||Min: 1524.980|
3 more rows
Is Google stock a good buy right now?
Amid the coronavirus-driven market sell-off, Google stock dropped below its 200-day moving average on March 9. GOOGL stock is down nearly 20% from its all-time high. It’s not a good time to be buying any stocks. Bottom line: Google stock is not a buy.
What was Apple’s IPO price?
Apple launched its initial public offering on December 12, 1980. An investor who purchased 10 shares of Apple at the company’s IPO price of $22 per share, would have had to pay $220. Four stock splits and nearly 30 years later, that same investor today would own approximately 560 shares of AAPL.
What was Microsoft’s IPO price?
$21.00 per share
Is Google a good investment 2019?
Google is one of the most successful stocks of the 21st century, launching at just over $50 a share in August 2004 before reaching a 2019 value of just over $1,125 class A per share value.
How much is YouTube worth today?
YouTube is estimated to be worth up to $160 billion
This is dozens of time more than what it was worth in 2006 when Google bought it.
What is the most expensive stock?
What is a good investment for 2020?
Here are the best investments in 2020:
Treasury securities. Government bond funds. Municipal bond funds. Short-term corporate bond funds.
What should I invest in in 2020?
Here is my list of the seven best investments to make in 2020:
- Stay the Course with Stocks – But Tweak Your Portfolio.
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Invest in Yourself.
- Invest in a Side Business.
- Payoff Debt.
- Starting or Supercharging Retirement Savings.
- Spending Time with Family.
What is the best stock to buy right now?
Best stocks as of March 2020
|Symbol||Company name||Price performance (YTD)|
16 more rows