50 Amazing Things You Can Buy for $5 (Or Less!)
- A water temperature indicator.
- A set of sheet grippers.
- A gold face mask.
- 3D cookie cutters.
- An artificial plant.
- Fun paper clips.
- An MP3 player.
- A fleece throw.
What can I buy on Amazon for under $5?
13 Useful Products You Can Get On Amazon For Under $5
- Trash Bag Holder. Price: $0.29 + $2.99 shipping.
- Small Purse Organizer. Price: $2.20 + FREE shipping.
- Tea Infuser Strainers. Price: $4.99 (Prime eligible)
- 10-Piece Makeup Brush Set. Price: $4.99 (Prime eligible)
- Utensil Stand. Price: $0.01 + $4.98 shipping.
- Silicone Whisk.
- Flower Drain Cover.
- Egg Separator.
What can I buy with $1?
The options are endless, especially when buying your domain from GoDaddy.com for just $1!
- Cup of Coffee – $1 at McDonald’s.
- A Song – $0.99 on iTunes.
- Hair Accessory – $1 at Kmart.
- Razor Blades – $1 / month from Dollar Shave Club.
- Mascara – $1 from e.l.f. cosmetics.
- Scissors – $0.49 at Office Depot.
- Scratch Tickets.
What can I buy on Amazon for $1?
21 Life-Changing Things You Can Find On Amazon For Under One Dollar
- Holographic Stickers For Amazing Manicures.
- A Sponge That Looks Just Like A Beauty Blender.
- A Slicer So You Can Make Your Own Fries.
- A Unique Brush Made To Hold Foundation.
- A Cute Cleaner For Your Makeup Brushes.
- The Cutest, Cheapest Makeup Bag Ever.
What can you buy with 50?
And for more ways to make every day better than the last, check out these 50 Genius Tricks to Improve Your Life.
- Smartphone Tripod.
- Dinosaur Wine Stoppers.
- Alume Cube Clock.
- Avocado Cuber.
- Rechargeable Pain Relief Foot Warmer.
- Amazon Echo Dot.
- Sidewinder 6-Spray Rainfall Showerhead.
- Kale and Herb Razor.
What can I eat for $1?
10 Healthy Foods Under $1
- Apples. Great for: Snacks, green salads, main dish salads, and fruit salads.
- Bananas. Great for: Snacks and fruit salads, yogurt parfaits, and smoothies.
- Baby Carrots (in bags)
- Canned Beans.
- Canned Tomatoes.
- Oranges (extra large navel oranges)
- Lentils (dry)
What can I get for $10 on Amazon?
The best items from Amazon’s new $10 & Under site
- Small Woven Storage Basket, $9, Amazon.
- Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap, $7, Amazon.
- Canvas Shoulder Tote Bag, $10, Amazon.
- Elephant Print Scarf, $8, Amazon.
- Cotton Indoor Slippers, $10, Amazon.
- Leather Money Clip and Credit Card Holder, $10, Amazon.
- Business Card Holder, $5, Amazon.
- Leather iPhone Case, $10, Amazon.
What cost 1 cent?
The cost to produce the one-cent coin increased to 1.5 cents during 2016, the Wall Street Journal reported. In 2015, the penny cost 1.43 cents to make, while in 2014, its production value was 1.66 cents.
What should I not buy on Amazon?
15 Things You Should Never Buy on Amazon
- Clothing. As you may have noticed, shopping for clothing can be quite confusing on Amazon, as often the price of an item varies based on color and size.
- Batteries. Costco might have better prices on batteries.
- Paper products.
- Some grocery items.
- School supplies.
- Power tools.
Is there anything free on Amazon?
You can get free products, gift cards, Amazon credits, music, movies, audiobooks, and much more. To get some, but not all, of the free stuff on Amazon, you’ll need to subscribe to Amazon Prime. It’s $119 a year but you can try it out for 30 days with a free trial.