What can you buy with 100 dollars in USA?
Each point on this list costs about $100:
- Two console games.
- Eight or ten movie tickets.
- 10 months of Netflix.
- Four or five new movies on DVD.
- Fifteen used DVDs at a yard sale.
- Lunch for four at a fairly nice restaurant.
- 40 cheap burgers.
- 90 candy bars.
What should I do with $100?
10 genius things to do with $100
- Turn your freezer into an “emergency fund” for food.
- Purchase discount gift cards.
- Market yourself with this polished touch.
- Treat yourself now to prevent overspending later.
- Sharpen your mind and skills.
- Create a “celebration” fund.
- Finally fix that broken cell phone screen.
- Primp your place.
Is $100 a lot of money?
So yes, $100 is a lot of money, particularly in a recurring expense, even for a “rich” person making $100,000 a year. (And in my book, people making $100,000 a year are not rich, they are just making a lot of money. If they save none of it, they are poor). One-time expenses are a lot less dangerous, however.
How can I make 100 dollars in a day?
- How to Make $100 A Day: Creative Ways to Make Money.
- Get paid to walk.
- Get paid to take surveys.
- Become a Respondent (up to $150/hour)
- Get paid to watch videos online.
- Download these 2 apps and make $125 by going online.
- Make an extra $100 pet sitting.
- Get paid to shop.