What can Android do that Apple can t?
Android’s Superior Features Compared to iPhones
- Expandable Storage. This is one of the most captivating features of an Android product.
- Select Default Apps. This feature can be found in your Android app setting.
- Different App Stores.
- Enabling Guest Account.
- Record Phone Calls.
What can Samsung do that iPhone can t?
7 cool things Samsung Galaxy Note 9 can do that the iPhone can’t
- ‘Beast’ mode makes the Note faster.
- Your home screen can be a video.
- You can use two sets of Bluetooth headphones at once.
- Text messages can be scheduled.
- ‘Glove mode’ lets you wear regular gloves and still use the phone.
Is Samsung or Apple better?
Samsung is for high reward, Apple for lower risk
The company’s results are less volatile, and its corporate governance is much, much better. In addition, it is also somewhat difficult to trade Samsung’s stock. But so are Apple’s, and owning Apple is a much more stress-free experience.
Why are iPhones better than Samsung?
iPhone is faster than Android based phones
In tests, iPhone takes a lead once it starts to open apps that are stored in the background. And the faster iPhone 8 will be even faster. Apple’s iPhone is leading because of better hardware and software integration and controlling both sides of the equation.
Should I get iPhone or Android?
Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores. But Android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on the home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer. Also, Android’s widgets are much more useful than Apple’s.
What is the best phone in the world?
The world’s best smartphones in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- iPhone 8 Plus.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Huawei P30 Pro.
- Honor Play.
- Google Pixel 3 XL. The best smartphone for photos and video.
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium. A more affordable smartphone for video than the Google Pixel 3XL.