What business can I do with 50000 Naira?
Several small-scale farming business ideas and opportunities like grasscutter farming, snail farming, poultry farming, and more could be started with under 50,000 Naira if you’re starting from your backyard with minimal resources.
What business can I start with 20k in Nigeria?
What business can you start with 20000 Naira in Nigeria?
- Small scale business in Nigeria is one of the most active segments in Nigerian economy.
- READ ALSO: How to start quail farming business?
- №1 Printing recharge cards.
- №2 Beans selling.
- №3 Poultry farming.
- № 6.
What business can I start with 300 000 naira?
If you are looking for such a business idea, please kindly leave this post and search somewhere else.
- EVENT RENTAL EQUIPMENT.
- BUILDING MATERIALS RENTALS.
- BUSINESS CENTRE.
- DRY CLEANING SERVICES.
- CAR WASH.
- GIFT SHOP.
What business can I start with 10000 naira in Nigeria?
Yes, with 10000 Naira only you can start selling Okrika in Nigeria. This is guaranteed one of the most profitable businesses you can start in Nigeria. With as little as 10000 Naira you can buy 1 Bale worth of Okrika from a trusted supplier and sell for more.
Which kind of business I can start with 10000?
So, if you have $10,000 or so to start a business, here are some ideas:
- Food Truck or Food Cart.
- Coffee Bar/Tea Salon.
- Outdoor Adventures.
- Real Estate Appraiser.
- Rare Book Dealer/Search Service.
- Home-Based Food Business.
- Pet Grooming.
- Commercial Real Estate Broker.
What business can I do with 20k?
20 businesses you can start with 20k according to Lagos entrepreneur
- Bedsheet/Beddings Production.
- Shirt Production.
- Sales of men’s underwear.
- E-Payments and POS Business.
- Mobile and electronic Accessories.
- Popcorn Machine.
- Sales and Customizing of Football Team.
- Snail farming.