- What can I buy for 500 Rs?
- What can you do with 1000 rupees?
- What can you buy with 40000 rupees?
- What can you buy with 20 rupees?
- What can 100 rupees buy?
- What can I buy on Amazon India?
- Can I invest 1000 RS in share market?
- How can I earn 1000 per day in stock market?
- What can rupees buy?
- What can 30000 rupees buy?
- How much is a meal in India?
- Is 200 rupees a lot?
Spending Rs 500 a month is a much easier decision for most people. So, congratulations to you for deciding to save the money and invest it.
Read on to know more.
- Mutual Funds.
- Atal Pension Yojana.
- Public Provident Fund.
- FD, RD.
- Post Office Schemes.
What can I buy for 500 Rs?
14 Cool Gadgets to Buy Under Rs 500 In India
- Intex Power Bank. Leading the list is the 4000mAh power bank from Intex.
- Gaming Keyboard. Up next is an affordable gaming keyboard.
- Gaming Mouse.
- 25-in-1 Precision Screwdriver.
- Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker.
- Earphone Carrying Case.
- Portronics Headphones.
- 8 Ports 2.0 Hi-Speed USB Hub.
What can you do with 1000 rupees?
With thousand rupees you can buy a board and start tutoring the students. Healthy food metrial like nuts,fruit also available taste your self. gift your parents father’s/Mother’s day you can gift something to your Lovable one. You can also help other people giving one thousand rupees for education purpose.
What can you buy with 40000 rupees?
Top 10 Phones Under Rs 40,000 in 2020
|Product Name||Price (In Indian Rupees)|
|Asus ROG Phone II||Rs. 37,999|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite||Rs. 39,999|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite||Rs. 38,999|
|Black Shark 2||Rs. 39,990|
7 more rows
What can you buy with 20 rupees?
For 20 rupees one can buy a pack of biscuits. Even Samosas and Kachories are available in the market at a cost of less than 20 rupees. One can also buy a packet of snacks. Even Vada pavilion and milk shake are sold at rupees 15.
What can 100 rupees buy?
Top 10 Things You Can Do With Only 100 Rupees In Pocket
- Party Desi Style:
- Look For a Bargain:
- Window Shopping:
- Picnic in a Park:
- Visit a Museum:
- Visit a Zoo:
- Feed Some Street Urchins: Advertisement.
- Eat Some Street Food: Street food is still cheap in most cities if you know where to look.
What can I buy on Amazon India?
- Shocking Liar Lie Detector Game (Buy from Amazon)
- Led Waterproof Borescope Endoscope Inspection Tube Camera (Amazon)
- Wireless Bluetooth Beanie (Buy Now)
- Rainbow LED Shower Head (Buy Now)
- Floor Dusting Slippers (Buy Now)
- Samsung Wireless Charging Pad Black (Buy Now)
- Solar Panel Phone Charger (Buy Now)
Can I invest 1000 RS in share market?
Invest in Just One Stock:
Rs 1,000 is not a big amount. Therefore, if you are planning to invest your first Rs 1000 in the stock market, then you need to widen your selection criteria to the stocks pricing between Rs 1 to Rs 1,000.
How can I earn 1000 per day in stock market?
If you want to know how to earn 1000 rs per day from share market, here are the guidelines which you can follow.
- First, select limited stocks as per your choice.
- Then follow the movement of the stocks regularly at least 15 days prior to trading.
- Analyze the stocks with volume, indicators, oscillators.
What can rupees buy?
Here are twenty things you can still buy for a rupee, and no, this is not an exhaustive list.
- Candies and Toffees. Dairy milk eclairs, mango bite, coffee bite the list is huge.
- Machine ka Thanda Paani.
- Two Single Postcards.
- Plastic cup/glass.
- Mouth-fresheners like Chutki and Pass-Pass.
- Chewing gum.
- Shampoo sachet.
What can 30000 rupees buy?
Best phones Under Rs. 30,000 To Buy In 2020
|Samsung Galaxy A71||Rs 29,999|
|Asus 6Z||Rs 23,999|
|OPPO Reno 3 Pro||Rs 29,999|
|LG V40||Rs 29,990|
6 more rows
How much is a meal in India?
While meal prices in India can vary, the average cost of food in India is ₨468 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in India should cost around ₨187 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Is 200 rupees a lot?
It depends. If you are unemployed or are a beggar and has not had a good day or in some similar financial difficulty, yes, 200 is a lot of money…. If you are well off and are in a generous mood, 200 is not a lot of money…. For the child from a poor slum, 200 rupees is a lot of money….