Here are twenty things I like to do with a found $20 bill.
- Buy Something in Bulk.
- Add to Your Emergency Fund.
- Buy Some Jumper Cables.
- Start a Business.
- Buy Some Flowers.
- Clean Your Windows.
- Buy a Personal Finance Book (and Read It!)
- Directly Help a Person in Need.
What can I buy with $20?
Anyway, here are 20 products under $20 that you will actually use every day.
- The Anchor: The Original Under-Desk Headphone Stand Mount.
- MOS Cable Organizer.
- Tritan Infusion Water Bottle.
- Hand Stylus.
- Just Mobile AluCable Duo for iOS & Android Devices.
- Bluetooth Shower Speaker.
- Bomber Carabiner Paracord Keychain.
How can I make money with 20 dollars?
How to make 20 dollars fast
- Make $20 fast with Survey Junkie.
- Take surveys with Swagbucks.
- Become a user tester.
- Start designing logos on 99Designs.
- Earn cash rewards on Drop app.
- Offer gigs on Fiverr.
- Get paid to search the web.
- Complete micro tasks on Amazon Mechanical Turk.
What can you do with 20k?
Instead of letting that money get stale by sitting around, here are 8 brilliant ways you could invest 20k—in the stock market, in a business, or in yourself.
- Invest with a robo-advisor.
- Invest with a broker.
- Do a 401(k) swap.
- Invest in real estate.
- Put the money in a savings account.
- Try out peer-to-peer lending.
How do you enjoy the weekend under $20?
How To Enjoy The Weekend For Under $20
- Buy a plant. Plants give us life, let’s be honest.
- Buy a fish. College is the time and place in which one buys a fish.
- Watch/rent a movie. Movies are a great way to spend time with friends and make memories together (it is also really fun to watch it in 3-D).