- What you can buy with $5?
- What can I buy with $5 on Amazon?
- What can I buy with $1?
- What can I buy on Amazon for $1?
- What can I buy on Amazon for $10?
- Does Amazon have a dollar section?
- What can I eat for $1?
- Does anything cost a penny?
- What should I spend 100 dollars on?
- What can’t you buy on Amazon?
- What is the most expensive thing on Amazon?
- What can I get for $20 on Amazon?
What you can buy with $5?
50 Amazing Things You Can Buy for $5 (Or Less!)
- A water temperature indicator. $3.96; buy now at Amazon.
- A set of sheet grippers. $3.99; buy now at Bed Bath & Beyond.
- A gold face mask. $3.99; buy now at Target.
- 3D cookie cutters. $2.93; buy now at Amazon.
- An artificial plant.
- Fun paper clips.
- An MP3 player.
- A fleece throw.
What can I buy with $5 on Amazon?
13 Useful Products You Can Get On Amazon For Under $5
- Trash Bag Holder. Price: $0.29 + $2.99 shipping.
- Small Purse Organizer. Price: $2.20 + FREE shipping.
- Tea Infuser Strainers. Price: $4.99 (Prime eligible)
- 10-Piece Makeup Brush Set. Price: $4.99 (Prime eligible)
- Utensil Stand. Price: $0.01 + $4.98 shipping.
- Silicone Whisk.
- Flower Drain Cover.
- Egg Separator.
What can I buy with $1?
The options are endless, especially when buying your domain from GoDaddy.com for just $1!
- Cup of Coffee – $1 at McDonald’s.
- A Song – $0.99 on iTunes.
- Hair Accessory – $1 at Kmart.
- Razor Blades – $1 / month from Dollar Shave Club.
- Mascara – $1 from e.l.f. cosmetics.
- Scissors – $0.49 at Office Depot.
- Scratch Tickets.
What can I buy on Amazon for $1?
21 Life-Changing Things You Can Find On Amazon For Under One Dollar
- Holographic Stickers For Amazing Manicures.
- A Sponge That Looks Just Like A Beauty Blender.
- A Slicer So You Can Make Your Own Fries.
- A Unique Brush Made To Hold Foundation.
- A Cute Cleaner For Your Makeup Brushes.
- The Cutest, Cheapest Makeup Bag Ever.
What can I buy on Amazon for $10?
The best items from Amazon’s new $10 & Under site
- Small Woven Storage Basket, $9, Amazon.
- Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap, $7, Amazon.
- Canvas Shoulder Tote Bag, $10, Amazon.
- Elephant Print Scarf, $8, Amazon.
- Cotton Indoor Slippers, $10, Amazon.
- Leather Money Clip and Credit Card Holder, $10, Amazon.
- Business Card Holder, $5, Amazon.
- Leather iPhone Case, $10, Amazon.
Does Amazon have a dollar section?
Amazon recently launched a $10 and under section that includes a variety of items in different categories: women’s, jewelry, men’s, electronics, gifts, home decor, and watches. You get free shipping with each purchase, even if you’re not a Prime member.
What can I eat for $1?
10 Healthy Foods Under $1
- Apples. Great for: Snacks, green salads, main dish salads, and fruit salads.
- Bananas. Great for: Snacks and fruit salads, yogurt parfaits, and smoothies.
- Baby Carrots (in bags)
- Canned Beans.
- Canned Tomatoes.
- Oranges (extra large navel oranges)
- Lentils (dry)
Does anything cost a penny?
1: Pennies Don’t Cost a Penny
Yup, it costs the U.S. Mint more than one cent to make a penny — 1.55 cents per penny in 2016 — even though all pennies since 1982 have been made of 97.5 percent zinc and only 2.5 percent copper.
What should I spend 100 dollars on?
10 genius things to do with $100
- Turn your freezer into an “emergency fund” for food.
- Purchase discount gift cards.
- Market yourself with this polished touch.
- Treat yourself now to prevent overspending later.
- Sharpen your mind and skills.
- Create a “celebration” fund.
- Finally fix that broken cell phone screen.
- Primp your place.
What can’t you buy on Amazon?
15 Things You Should Never Buy on Amazon
- Clothing. As you may have noticed, shopping for clothing can be quite confusing on Amazon, as often the price of an item varies based on color and size.
- Batteries. Costco might have better prices on batteries.
- Paper products.
- Some grocery items.
- School supplies.
- Power tools.
What is the most expensive thing on Amazon?
The Current Most Expensive Item on Amazon
The most expensive item on Amazon rings up at a whopping $10 million. That’s 10,000,000 — seven zeros. It’s a painting by Abiah Avila called “Blossom Dance” that appears to be listed by the artist himself.
What can I get for $20 on Amazon?
26 things under $20 we use every day
- A car mount for your phone. < Amazon.
- A miniature desk humidifier. < Amazon.
- A cherry pitter. < Amazon.
- Shatterproof wine glasses. < Amazon.
- An instrument tuner. < Amazon.
- A no-touch thermometer. < Amazon.
- A bike mount for your phone. < Amazon.
- A solar-powered lantern. < REI.