25 Awesome Things You Can Buy For Under $25
- Miracle berry tablets.
- Venus Flytrap.
- Slow Cooker.
- Loot Crate subscription.
- A vibrating head massager.
- Cards Against Humanity.
What can I do with $25?
Below you’ll discover 14 awesome things you can do with $25.
- Become a Philanthropist.
- Become an Investor.
- Set Up An Emergency Fund.
- Start Saving Toward Your Dreams.
- Invest In Your Education.
- Take Someone You Admire Out For Coffee.
- Start a Web Site.
- Participate in a Kickstarter Campaign.
What should I spend $20 on?
20 Smart Things to Do with $20
- Buy Something in Bulk. As with most households, our family tends to go through certain items on a regular basis.
- Add to Your Emergency Fund.
- Buy Some Jumper Cables.
- Start a Business.
- Buy Some Flowers.
- Clean Your Windows.
- Buy a Personal Finance Book (and Read It!)
- Directly Help a Person in Need.
What can you buy with $5?
50 Amazing Things You Can Buy for $5 (Or Less!)
- A water temperature indicator. $3.96; buy now at Amazon.
- A set of sheet grippers. $3.99; buy now at Bed Bath & Beyond.
- A gold face mask. $3.99; buy now at Target.
- 3D cookie cutters. $2.93; buy now at Amazon.
- An artificial plant.
- Fun paper clips.
- An MP3 player.
- A fleece throw.
What can you buy for $30?
21 Best Things To Buy On Amazon Under $30
- Poop Emoji Slippers, $16, Amazon.
- All Natural Charcoal Teeth Whitening, $18, Amazon.
- BS-MALL Premium Kabuki Brush Set, $13, Amazon.
- MagicLight Bluetooth Smart LED Light Bulb, $15, Amazon.
- A29 Moscow Mule Copper Mugs (Set of 4), $27, Amazon.
- Entil Hair Straightener Brush, $30, Amazon.
What should I spend 50 dollars on?
50 Great Things to Do With $50
- Pick Up a Nice Bottle of Wine. Stop drinking the cheap stuff.
- Tip Your Service Provider(s)
- Replace Old Pots and Pans.
- Catch Up on Bills.
- Take a Friend to the Movies.
- Have Your Oil Changed.
- Stock Up on Toiletries and Grooming Products.
- Invest in the Stock Market.
What should I spend my money on?
How to spend your money to make you happier
- Buy experiences rather than material goods.
- But it’s OK to buy things if they can lead to pleasurable experiences.
- Spend money on other people.
- Pay in advance.
- Buy yourself small treats.
- If you play the lottery, don’t choose the same numbers every week.
- Rent happiness.