Nine smart things you can do with Rs 10000
- Adhil Shetty. BankBazaar.com.
- Invest in equity mutual fund.
- Buy some shares.
- Accumulate some gold.
- Time to buy term life insurance.
- Why not park in high interest saving bank account.
- Buy health insurance.
Can I invest 10000 in share market?
However, investing in real estate won’t be possible with an amount of Rs 10,000 until you take a lot of credits. Hence, Stock market is the best option available for investment of Rs 10,000 to get maximum returns. Here is a graphical comparison of returns on Stocks, bonds, gold etc for a period of over 200 years.
What can I buy with 500 rupees?
These are the Top 10 Cool Tech Gadgets under 500 Rupees to buy in India:
- Boat Basshead 225 Earphones.
- Key Chain with NFC Tag.
- Automatic LED Shot Glass.
- F&D W4 Mini Bluetooth Speaker.
- Super Classic Camera Lens Shaped Coffee Mug with Lid.
- Pull Light.
- Mini Tripod.
- Multicolor RGB LED Strip 5 Meter.
What can I buy under 10000?
Best phones under 10000
|Phone under Rs. 10,000||Gadgets 360 rating (out of 10)||Price in India (as recommended)|
|Samsung Galaxy M20||8||Rs. 9,999|
|Redmi Note 7S||8||Rs. 9,999|
|Realme U1||8||Rs. 8,999|
|Redmi Note 8||7||Rs. 9,999|
2 more rows
What can you buy with 4000 rupees?
Well let’s see what Rs 4,000 can get you.
- Few drinks.
- A lavish lunch for two at a nice star restaurant.
- A pair of H&M jeans.
- A couple of shirts.
- Or Rs 3.75 Lakhs if invested in mutual funds monthly for 5 years.