What can I buy for $500?
Below are thirteen purchases under $500 that will significantly elevate your success:
- Think And Grow Rich book ($5.70)
- Kindle E-reader ($119.99)
- Bellicon indoor mini trampoline ($399.00)
- Meditation App ($4.99 per month)
- Fearless Motivation album ($16.99)
- A snake plant ($16.99)
- Rode smartphone mic ($79.00)
What can I buy under 500 rupees?
These are the Top 10 Cool Tech Gadgets under 500 Rupees to buy in India:
- Boat Basshead 225 Earphones.
- Key Chain with NFC Tag.
- Automatic LED Shot Glass.
- F&D W4 Mini Bluetooth Speaker.
- Super Classic Camera Lens Shaped Coffee Mug with Lid.
- Pull Light.
- Mini Tripod.
- Multicolor RGB LED Strip 5 Meter.
What can I do with 500 rupees?
Spending Rs 500 a month is a much easier decision for most people.
Read on to know more.
- Mutual Funds. Mutual funds (MFs) allow you to do systematic investment plans, popularly known as SIPs.
- Atal Pension Yojana. This is a universal social security scheme.
- Public Provident Fund.
- FD, RD.
- Post Office Schemes.
What can I buy for $400?
They’re all under $400.
- Student loans. Avoid high interest on your student loans by paying more than the minimum.
- An interview suit. Invest in interview attire you can use for years to come.
- A durable mattress.
- Digital file protection.
- Online classes.
- A commuter bike.
- An emergency fund.
- Retirement savings.