Click through to see what you can buy for $100 in these 10 world-class destinations.
- Paris. $100 USD equals: 92 Euros.
- Thailand. $100 USD equals: 3,554 Thai Baht.
- Bahamas. $100 USD equals: 100.01 Bahamian dollars.
- Dubai. $100 USD equals: 367 Emirati Dirhams.
- South Africa.
What should I spend $100 on?
10 genius things to do with $100
- Turn your freezer into an “emergency fund” for food.
- Purchase discount gift cards.
- Market yourself with this polished touch.
- Treat yourself now to prevent overspending later.
- Sharpen your mind and skills.
- Create a “celebration” fund.
- Finally fix that broken cell phone screen.
- Primp your place.
Is $100 a lot of money?
$100 is not a lot of money for two days’ wages, but some have to live on that. $100 is not a lot of money for a house, unless you live in a few areas where houses are abandoned. In many places outside the U.S., due to conversion rates, US$100 is really a lot of money.
How can I turn $100 into $1000?
7 Ways to Invest $100 and Grow it to $1000
- Put it into a high-interest savings account. If you’re wondering how to double $100 (and then some), look no further than the bank.
- Use robo-advisors.
- Invest in dividend stocks.
- Start a business.
- Invest in yourself.
- Lend your money.
- Buy and sell stocks.
What can I buy with 500 dollars?
15 of the Smartest Things You Can Do With $500 Right Now
- Invest in an index ETF.
- Pay down credit cards.
- Make an extra payment on a mortgage.
- Start an IRA.
- Consolidate some debt.
- Buy life insurance.
- Fix your car.
- Get a health screening.