- What business can I start with 50000?
- What business can I start with 20k?
- What business can I start with 10000 Naira?
- What business can I start with 40k?
- What are the most successful small businesses?
- What can I start with 50k?
- What is the cheapest franchise to own?
- What can I do with 10000?
- How can I multiply money fast?
What business can I start with 50000?
50 businesses to start with Rs 50,000
|FOOD RELATED BUSINESSES|
|Idli/dosa atta||Convenient and cheap compared to hotels; coconut chutneys will add value|
|Sauces, wafers and masala||Provides convenience at low cost, especially for home-makers|
12 more rows
What business can I start with 20k?
7 Profitable Businesses You Can Start With 20K Or Less
- Selling Second Hand Clothes. This has become a very lucrative business option for many young people.
- Operating a Salon/Barber Shop.
- Selling Boiled Eggs, Smokies Or Sausages.
- Movie Shop.
- Car Wash.
- Selling fruits & vegetables.
What business can I start with 10000 Naira?
Top businesses you can start with 10, 000 naira in Nigeria
- 1 car wash.
- 2 laundry services.
- 3 chicken dressing.
- 4 sales of recharge card.
- 5 shoe making or shoe selling.
- 6 bead making.
- 7 internet business.
- 8 cake and cupcake business.
What business can I start with 40k?
Business opportunities available for $40,000 and less:
- Commercial Capital Training Group.
- Healthy YOU Vending.
- Passive CBD Vending.
- Mattress By Appointment.
- Cruise Planners.
- Sam The Concrete Man.
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning.
- Global Financial Training Program.
What are the most successful small businesses?
15 of the Most Profitable Small Businesses Worth Investing In
- Accounting Services.
- Legal Services and Law Firms.
- Real Estate Sales and Leasing.
- Outpatient Care Centers.
- Dental Offices.
- Personal Training and Fitness Instructors.
- Cleaning Services.
What can I start with 50k?
5 Businesses You Can Start With 50K In Nigeria
- Snail Farming;
- Cake Bakery;
- Home Cooking And Delivery.
- Plantain Chips Making;
What is the cheapest franchise to own?
12 Best Low-Cost Franchises for Aspiring Business Owners
- Stratus Building Solutions.
- SuperGlass Windshield Repair.
- Mosquito Squad.
- Pillar to Post Home Inspectors.
- Property Management Inc.
- Soccer Shots. Franchise Fee: $34,500.
- Dream Vacations. Franchise Fee: $495 to $9,800.
- Lil’ Kickers. Franchise Fee: $15,000.
What can I do with 10000?
Here are 5 smart ways to invest $10,000:
- Invest in Stocks, Mutual Funds or Bonds.
- Open a High-Yield Savings or Money Market Account.
- Try Out Real Estate Crowdfunding.
- Start your dream business.
- Open a Roth IRA.
How can I multiply money fast?
Here are the seven best ways to multiply your money right now.
- Invest in the Stock Market. Investing in the stock market is one of the best ways to multiply your money.
- Invest in Real Estate.
- Cut the Cord.
- Open A Savings Account.
- Rent A Spare Room.
- Lend Your Money to Someone Else.
- Go Shopping.