- What kind of business can I start with 50000?
- Which is the best business to start in Kenya?
- What business can I start with 20k?
- How can I invest 50000 in Kenya?
- Which is the best business for beginners?
- What are the most successful small businesses?
- What business has highest profit margin?
- What is the cheapest franchise to own?
- What is the cheapest business to franchise?
What kind of business can I start with 50000?
50 businesses to start with Rs 50,000
|FOOD RELATED BUSINESSES|
|Decorator services||Traditional requirements. Most products have to be given for hire; innovative designs add value|
|Fast-food home delivery||Convienence and wide choice important factors. High demand, especially among the young|
12 more rows
Which is the best business to start in Kenya?
Most Profitable Businesses to Start in Kenya 2019
- Professional Cleaning Business.
- Salon/Barber Shop.
- Dry Cleaning Business.
- Event Planning.
- Poulty Farming.
- Aquaculture Business.
- Beaded Sandals and Handbags.
What business can I start with 20k?
7 Profitable Businesses You Can Start With 20K Or Less
- Selling Second Hand Clothes. This has become a very lucrative business option for many young people.
- Operating a Salon/Barber Shop.
- Selling Boiled Eggs, Smokies Or Sausages.
- Movie Shop.
- Car Wash.
- Selling fruits & vegetables.
How can I invest 50000 in Kenya?
The minimum investment in a Treasury Bond is Kes 50,000. You can put aside your Kes 5,000 in a savings account and when it accumulates to Kes 50,000 you simply go and purchase a Treasury Bond. Depending on the rate offered at the time, this bond will pay you some interest every six months.
Which is the best business for beginners?
Top 20 Business Ideas for Beginners
- Home Cleaning. Home cleaning is considered as one of the easy business ideas for the beginner.
- Blogging. Blogging is part time easy to implement low investment business idea for the beginner.
- Tuition Class.
- Child Care services.
- Errand Services.
- Hobby Class.
What are the most successful small businesses?
15 of the Most Profitable Small Businesses Worth Investing In
- Accounting Services.
- Legal Services and Law Firms.
- Real Estate Sales and Leasing.
- Outpatient Care Centers.
- Dental Offices.
- Personal Training and Fitness Instructors.
- Cleaning Services.
What business has highest profit margin?
Industries with the highest margins Are:
- Accounting, tax preparation, bookkeeping, and payroll services. Net profit margin: 18.3 percent.
- Legal services. Net profit margin: 17.4 percent.
- Lessors of real estate. Net profit margin: 17.4 percent.
- Outpatient care centers.
- Offices of real estate agents and brokers.
What is the cheapest franchise to own?
12 Best Low-Cost Franchises for Aspiring Business Owners
- Stratus Building Solutions.
- SuperGlass Windshield Repair.
- Mosquito Squad.
- Pillar to Post Home Inspectors.
- Property Management Inc.
- Soccer Shots. Franchise Fee: $34,500.
- Dream Vacations. Franchise Fee: $495 to $9,800.
- Lil’ Kickers. Franchise Fee: $15,000.
What is the cheapest business to franchise?
- The 6 Cheapest Franchises on the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 List.
- Cruise Planners.
- Dream Vacations.
- Stratus Building Solutions.