50 businesses to start with Rs 50,000
|FOOD RELATED BUSINESSES|
|Catering services||Good volumes, decent margins and high potential demand; allows time for other activities|
|Decorator services||Traditional requirements.|
Most products have to be given for hire; innovative designs add value
12 more rows
Which business can I start with 50k in Kenya?
Salon and barber shop are other profitable businesses you can set up in Kenya. The capital for setting up an executive salon or barber shop is high, but for about Ksh 50,000, you can start a small but profitable venture in your neighbourhood.
What can I do with 50000 rupees?
Where can I invest Rs. 50,000 in the best short term investment plan?
- Peer to peer lending – Peer to peer lending is based on concept of social lending.
- Money market/Mutual fund – If you want to invest a small amount of money in equities then you can take mutual fund route for investment.
What business can you start with 40k?
Business opportunities available for $40,000 and less:
- Beautifully Passive – Medical Spa Equipment.
- Commercial Capital Training Group.
- Digital Marketing Training Group.
- Sure Step.
- Fleet Services International.
- Healthy YOU Vending.
- Mattress By Appointment.
What business can I start with 200000?
Listed below are profitable small businesses you can start with 200k that are thriving in Nigeria today.
- Open a Restaurant.
- Start a Fumigation Business.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Starting your own home services.
- Importation of wears.
- Livestock farming.
- Car wash center.
- Corporate cleaning services.
How can I invest 50000 in Kenya?
The minimum investment in a Treasury Bond is Kes 50,000. You can put aside your Kes 5,000 in a savings account and when it accumulates to Kes 50,000 you simply go and purchase a Treasury Bond. Depending on the rate offered at the time, this bond will pay you some interest every six months.
What are the most profitable small businesses?
15 of the Most Profitable Small Businesses Worth Investing In
- Accounting Services.
- Legal Services and Law Firms.
- Real Estate Sales and Leasing.
- Outpatient Care Centers.
- Dental Offices.
- Personal Training and Fitness Instructors.
- Cleaning Services.