What business can I start with 20k in Nigeria?
What business can you start with 20000 Naira in Nigeria?
- Small scale business in Nigeria is one of the most active segments in Nigerian economy.
- READ ALSO: How to start quail farming business?
- №1 Printing recharge cards.
- №2 Beans selling.
- №3 Poultry farming.
- № 6.
What are the most successful small businesses?
15 of the Most Profitable Small Businesses Worth Investing In
- Accounting Services.
- Legal Services and Law Firms.
- Real Estate Sales and Leasing.
- Outpatient Care Centers.
- Dental Offices.
- Personal Training and Fitness Instructors.
- Cleaning Services.
What business can I start with 25k?
Best business startup ideas under $25,000
- Tutoring service: Tutor students in their homes or offer services at schools. (
- Photography business: Specialize in weddings, sports teams, class photos or pets; or market your services to businesses. (
What business can I start with 50k?
- 1). Commodity Brokerage:
- 2). Web Design & Development:
- 3). Professional Writing:
- 4). Social Media Management & Promotions:
- 5). Tutoring Business:
- 6). Plantain Chips Production Business:
- 7). Soap Production:
- 8). Small-Scale Farming:
What business I can start with 10000?
Start small to go big: here are 35 profitable businesses you can start in India within Rs 10,000
- Travel agency. Image credits: Shutterstock.
- Mobile recharge shop. Image credits: Creative Commons.
- Breakfast joint. Image credits: pixabay.com.
- Fruit juice kiosk.
- Garment tailor.
- Online bakery.
- YouTube channel.
- Wedding consultants.
What can I do with 50k?
Whatever it takes.
- Pay off the credit and medical debt.
- Put 8 months expenses aside in a savings account as an emergency fund.
- Buy a reliable used car, 3 years old, Honda, Toyota.
- Invest the maximum amount for the year in a Roth IRA in an S&P 500 index fund.