Best Dividend Stocks: Top 5
|Company/Benchmark Index||Symbol||Yield (%)|
2 more rows
What are the best dividend stocks?
Which Are The Best Dividend Stocks?
- Iron Mountain (IRM) — 9.7% dividend yield.
- Enbridge (ENB) — 8.1% dividend yield.
- AT&T (T) — 6.8% dividend yield.
- Philip Morris (PM) — 6.58% dividend yield.
- BCE Inc. (BCE) — 6.4% dividend yield.
What are the top 10 dividend paying stocks?
The 10 top-performing dividend stocks of 2019
|1||The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG)||4.3%|
|2||Apollo Global Management (NYSE:APO)||4.2%|
|3||The Blackstone Group (NYSE:BX)||3.5%|
|4||Western Digital (NASDAQ:WDC)||3.1%|
7 more rows
What are the top 3 dividend paying stocks?
If you’re looking to invest in high dividend yielding stocks, you may also be interested in the highest dividend yielding exchange-traded funds.
Upgrade and Unlock the DARS™ Rating for Every Stock.
|Company Name||Invesco Mortgage CapitalREIT|
19 more columns
Which company gives the best dividend?
Dividend payout ratio:
|Company Name||Sector||Dividend Per Share (Rs.)**|
|Hero MotoCorp Ltd||Automobiles||102.2|
|Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd||Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels||16.7|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd||Thrifts & Mortgage Finance||52.8|
|Infosys Ltd||IT Services||33.5|
6 more rows
What are the six dividend stocks to buy and hold forever?
- SYY. Sysco. NYSE:SYY. $26.37. down. $-8.69. (-24.79%)
- MMM. 3M. NYSE:MMM. $131.31. down. $-3.13. (-2.33%)
- LOW. Lowe’s. NYSE:LOW. $62.91. down. $-10.88. (-14.74%)
- JNJ. Johnson & Johnson. NYSE:JNJ. $131.63. down. $-4.96. (-3.63%)
- GPC. Genuine Parts Company. NYSE:GPC. $61.27. down. $-15.58. (-20.27%)
Does Coca Cola pay a dividend?
Coca-Cola’s (NYSE:KO) stock packs a 2.9% dividend yield, and the company has achieved Dividend King status by raising its payout for more than 50 years straight.