Here are a few world’s happiest careers,
- Executive chef.
- Loan officer.
- Automation Engineer.
- Research assistant.
- Oracle database operator.
- Website developer.
- Business development executive.
What is the happiest job to have?
Here are the top 20 Happiest Jobs with their “bliss score” rankings and salaries.
- Marketing Consultant. 3.86.
- Contractor. 3.85.
- Designer. 3.85.
- Finance Manager. 3.85. $64,100.
- Network Engineer. 3.85. $85,500.
- Property Manager. 3.84. $46,800.
- IT Consultant. 3.83. $77,500.
- General Manager (Retail) Bliss Score: 3.83. Average salary: $65,400.
What are the top 10 happiest jobs?
Based on CareerBliss’ reviews, the 10 happiest jobs for 2015, and their average salaries, are:
- Automation engineer: $71,000.
- Research assistant: $30,000.
- Oracle database administrator: $89,000.
- Website administrator: $41,000.
- Business development executive: $70,000.
- Software engineer: $71,000.
- Systems developer: $65,000.
What is the least stressful job?
Below are the least stressful jobs:
- Drill press operator.
- Multimedia artist”¨
- “¨Median salary: $55,370 “¨
- Medical records technician”¨
- Dietitian “¨
- University professor “¨
What are the most satisfying careers?
According to a study published by the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago, the most satisfying jobs in the US are:
- Physical Therapists.
- Education Administrators.
- Painter, Sculptors, Related.
What are the most depressing jobs?
10 Most Depressing Careers
- VikaValter. 4/11. Social Workers.
- istockphoto. 5/11. Health-Care Workers.
- iStockphoto. 6/11. Artists, Entertainers, Writers.
- iStockphoto. 7/11. Teachers.
- iStockphoto. 8/11. Administrative Support Staff.
- iStockphoto. 9/11. Maintenance and Grounds Workers.
- iStockphoto. 10/11. Financial Advisors and Accountants.
- iStockphoto. 11/11. Salespeople.
What are the easiest jobs that pay the most?
Yes, they are real. Easy jobs that pay well actually do exist.
What Constitutes an Easy Job That Pays Well?
- Graphic Designer.
- Garbage or Recycling Collector.
- Audio Engineer.
- Medical Transcriptionist.
- Public Transit Operator.
- Long-Haul Truck Driver. The job of a commercial truck driver isn’t for everyone.