- To love and respect her husband.
- To respect the family of her husband and take care of them.
- To respect and follow the decisions of her husband and cooperate in the implementation of these decisions.
- To take care of the house hold chores and day to day activities of the house.
What are the duties of husband and wife?
Husband and Wife:
The strong foundation to be laid between partners is a highly developed understanding. Showing unconditional love. Husbands should take a equal part in the role of raising their children. Don’t treat your wife bad and make her feel bad or hurt in any situations.
What are the qualities of a good wife?
Here, we list down a few character traits that can make you a good wife.
- Express your love. Sponsored.
- Communicate. In any relationship, communication is critical.
- Be supportive.
- Be his best friend.
- Respect the person he is.
- Show an interest in his interests.
- Respect his need for space.
What is the wife’s role in a marriage biblically?
It is the wife’s responsibility to help the husband become all that God wants him to be, in the same way that God helps us become who he wants us to be. In Ephesians 5:33, the bible commands wives to respect their husbands. This means revering, admiring and honoring their husbands.
What are the responsibilities of a housewife?
A housewife (also known as a homekeeper) is a woman whose work is running or managing her family’s home—caring for her children; buying, cooking, and storing food for the family; buying goods that the family needs for everyday life; housekeeping, cleaning and maintaining the home; and making, buying and/or mending