However, these seven income investments under $10 are worth a look.
- Adtran (ticker: ADTN) Alabama-based Adtran is an example of a cheap stock that pays dividends.
- Camtek (CAMT)
- DRDGold (DRD)
- Gilat Satellite Networks (GILT)
- Magic Software Enterprises (MGIC)
- Nokia Corp. (
- United Microelectronics Corp. (
What is a good cheap dividend stock to buy?
2 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- AbbVie. Biopharmaceutical company AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) currently offers investors an attractive dividend yield of about 5% per year.
- Verizon Communications. Verizon (NYSE:VZ) is an attractive option for investors who are looking for more growth than what they may get with AbbVie.
Are there any penny stocks that pay dividends?
Penny stocks with dividends is a list of penny stocks that pay dividends and are trading on NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX.
Penny Stocks with Dividends.
23 more columns
What are the cheapest stocks to buy right now?
The best cheap stocks to buy for less than $5 in 2020.
- Colony Capital (CLNY)
- RealNetworks (RNWK)
- KushCo Holdings (KSHB)
- OrganiGram Holdings (OGI)
- Kosmos Energy (KOS)
- Ambev S.A. (ABEV)
- Express (EXPR)
- SunOpta (STKL)
Do stocks that don’t pay dividends have value?
The Value of Non-Dividend Paying Stocks. A common question asked by many new investors is this whether a stock is worth buying if it does not pay dividends. But a company doesn’t need to pay out dividends to be worth investing in.