9 foods and grocery items you should always buy at Costco
- Frozen fruit.
- Olive oil.
- Maple syrup.
- Snack foods.
- Vanilla. One of the best deals at Costco is on vanilla extract, Demer says.
- Wine. “The wine is absolutely one of the best deals,” Demer says.
What are the best items to buy at Costco?
The Best Things to Buy At Costco, Because We Know Those Giant Aisles Can Be Overwhelming
- Pizza. Whether you want to grab a single slice from the food court or pick up a whole pie, everyone knows Costco’s pizza is delicious.
- Peanut Butter Pretzels.
- Kids’ Toys.
- Kodiak Cakes Pancake Mix.
- Hazelnut Spread.
- Almond Butter.
What can I buy at Costco 2020?
The Runner’s Guide for What to Buy at Costco
- of 25. Kirkland Signature Chocolate Milk Cartons.
- of 25. Kirkland Hard-Boiled Eggs.
- of 25. Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes.
- of 25. S&W Organic Black Beans.
- of 25. Kirkland Signature Trail Mix.
- of 25. Sweet Potato.
- of 25. Kirkland Signature Organic Applesauce.
- of 25.
What things are cheaper at Costco?
15 Items That Are Always Cheaper at Costco
- Organic Peanut Butter. Costco price: 21 cents an ounce. Amazon price: 53 cents an ounce.
- Organic Maple Syrup. Costco price: 39 cents an ounce. Walmart price: 69 cents an ounce.
- Rotisserie Chicken. Costco price: $4.99 per whole chicken.
- Nutella. Costco price: 21 cents an ounce.
Is it worth shopping at Costco?
Costco has plenty of excellent deals, but in some cases, the cost of a membership just isn’t worth it. If you’re shopping for perishable items, for example, or if you have limited space in your home, a Costco membership might not be a good idea.