What are the 4 types of investments?
There are four main investment types, or asset classes, that you can choose from, each with distinct characteristics, risks and benefits.
- Growth investments.
- Defensive investments.
- Fixed interest.
What are the 5 types of investments?
Types of Investments
- Investment Funds.
- Bank Products.
- Saving for Education.
What are the best types of investments?
6 Types of Investments: What Will Make You the Most Money?
- Gold. First, you can invest in gold.
- Real Estate. You can invest in housing and real estate.
- Bonds. Why do people invest in bonds?
- Mutual Funds. You can invest in mutual funds.
- Invest in the Stock Market.