Upgrade and Unlock the DARS Rating for Every Stock
|Stock Symbol||Company Name||Dividend Yield|
|NRZ||New Residential Investment CorpREIT||43.76%|
|ANH||Anworth Mortgage REIT||43.37%|
|EQM||EQT Midstream Partners LPMLP||42.76%|
|WPG||Washington Prime Group Inc||41.67%|
16 more rows
What are the top 10 dividend paying stocks?
The 10 top-performing dividend stocks of 2019
|1||The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG)||4.3%|
|2||Apollo Global Management (NYSE:APO)||4.2%|
|3||The Blackstone Group (NYSE:BX)||3.5%|
|4||Western Digital (NASDAQ:WDC)||3.1%|
7 more rows
What is the cheapest stock with the highest dividend?
6 Cheap Stocks With High Dividend Yields
- First of Long Island. First of Long Island Corp. ( NASDAQ:FLIC) was trading with a price-earnings ratio of 13.83, which is lower than 38% of companies in the banks industry.
- First Mid Bancshares. First Mid Bancshares Inc.
- Ennis. Ennis Inc.
How do I find the best dividend stocks?
Here’s How to Find the Best Dividend Stocks
- Assess the company’s financial health.
- Check the company’s payout ratios.
- Check the company’s dividend history.
- Compare its yield to three benchmarks.
- Mind the valuations.
- The key takeaways.
What are the best dividend stocks for 2020?
Best Dividend Stocks: Top 5
|Company/Benchmark Index||Symbol||Yield (%)|
2 more rows
Are dividends taxed?
The dividend tax rates that you pay on ordinary dividends are the same as the regular federal income tax rates. The dividend tax rate you will pay on ordinary dividends is 22%. Qualified dividends, on the other hand, are taxed at the capital gains rates, which are lower.