Which is the No 1 company in world?
The Top 100 Best-Performing Companies In The World, 2019
59 more rows
What is the biggest company in the world 2019?
|3||Royal Dutch Shell||Netherlands|
|4||China National Petroleum||China|
7 more rows
What are the biggest companies in the world?
With a market value of 961.3 billion U.S. dollars, Apple led the ranking of the world’s largest companies in 2018. Some of the most recognizable companies in the world, Amazon, Alphabet (Google), Microsoft, and Facebook followed closely behind, rounding out the top five.
What are the 20 largest companies in the world?
The 20 Biggest Companies in the World (2019)
- Samsung Electronics.
- Citigroup. Industry: Financial / Banking.
- Toyota Motor. Industry: Automotive.
- Microsoft Corporation. Industry: Technology.
- Alphabet. Industry: Conglomerate.
- Volkswagen Group. Industry: Automotive.
- Chevron Corporation. Industry: Oil and gas.
- Verizon Communications. Industry: Telecommunications.