The 10 top-performing dividend stocks of 2019
|1||The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG)||4.3%|
|2||Apollo Global Management (NYSE:APO)||4.2%|
|3||The Blackstone Group (NYSE:BX)||3.5%|
|4||Western Digital (NASDAQ:WDC)||3.1%|
7 more rows
What are the 10 highest paying dividend stocks?
Before we dive deeper, here are the current top 10 dividends:
- Iron Mountain (NYSE: IRM) — 7.9%
- Macy’s (NYSE: M) — 7.0%
- Altria (NYSE: MO) — 6.7%
- Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) — 6.3%
- Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) — 6.3%
- AT&T (NYSE: T) — 6.2%
- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) — 6.1%
- Invesco (NYSE: IVZ) — 6.1%
What are the highest paying dividend stocks?
List of 25 high-dividend stocks
|Symbol||Company Name||Dividend Yield|
|NHI||National Health Investors Inc.||5.04%|
|XOM||Exxon Mobil Corp||5.03%|
21 more rows
How do I find the best dividend stocks?
Here’s How to Find the Best Dividend Stocks
- Assess the company’s financial health.
- Check the company’s payout ratios.
- Check the company’s dividend history.
- Compare its yield to three benchmarks.
- Mind the valuations.
- The key takeaways.
What are the best monthly dividend paying stocks?
15 Best Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Vanguard Total Market Bond ETF (BND)
- AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC)
- Global Net Lease Inc (GNL)
- LTC Properties Inc (LTC)
- Main Street Capital Corp. (MAIN)
- Realty Income Corp. (O)
- Shaw Communications Inc. (SJR)
- BlackRock Limited Duration Income (BLW)