Can I shower with my iPhone 11?
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes). Swimming or bathing with your iPhone. Exposing your iPhone to pressurized water or high velocity water, such as when showering, water skiing, wake boarding, surfing, jet skiing, and so on.
How waterproof is the iPhone 11 pro?
iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro are IP68 Water Resistant
Despite the same rating, the company says the Pro versions are able to survive being submerged for up to 30 minutes in 4 metres (roughly 13 feet) of water, double the depth the iPhone 11 can withstand.
Can I take my iPhone 11 in the pool?
While using your iPhone in a pool is possible, it’s not without caveats. iPhone 11 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes).
Which iPhone is the best?
What is the best iPhone for you?
- Best iPhone for most people: iPhone 11.
- Best iPhone for camera: iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Best value iPhone: iPhone XR.
- Still a powerful performer: iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
- Best for iPhone X features on a budget: iPhone 8 Plus.
- Best iPhone for compactness: iPhone SE.
How do I clean my iPhone 11?
Follow these guidelines for cleaning:
- Unplug all cables and turn off your iPhone.
- Use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth—for example, a lens cloth.
- If material is still present, use a soft, lint-free cloth with warm soapy water.
- Avoid getting moisture in openings.
- Don’t use cleaning products or compressed air.