- Is Apple or Android better?
- Why iPhones are better than androids?
- Is Apple better than Samsung?
- Is iPhone more reliable than Android?
- Why are iPhones so popular?
- Do iPhones last longer than androids?
- What are the disadvantages of iPhone?
- Why are iPhones so expensive?
- Can you talk to Siri?
- Is Samsung copying Apple?
- Why do people buy iPhones?
- Does Samsung make iPhones?
- How many people have an iPhone?
- What is the best phone in the world?
- What can iPhone do that Android can t?
Is Apple or Android better?
Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores. But Android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on the home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer. Also, Android’s widgets are much more useful than Apple’s.
Why iPhones are better than androids?
iPhone is faster than Android based phones
In tests, iPhone takes a lead once it starts to open apps that are stored in the background. And the faster iPhone 8 will be even faster. Apple’s iPhone is leading because of better hardware and software integration and controlling both sides of the equation.
Is Apple better than Samsung?
And the overall winner: Both Samsung and Apple make great phones. If you prefer Android, for example, go with Samsung. If the convenience of Face ID matters more to you, then buy Apple. These phones will all serve your needs, and major apps will run on both Android and iOS.
Is iPhone more reliable than Android?
iOS was at 12.5 percent, while Android was at 14 percent, close enough that we can call it a wash. In North America, things look even better for Android, which had a failure rate of just 9 percent. The iPhone 6 has a recorded failure rate of 26 percent and the iPhone 6S is at 14 percent, far above most other models.
Why are iPhones so popular?
Actually iPhones are popular for Apple it’s self. iPhones biggest power is it’s iOS which becomes more powerful because of it’s hardware which is build only to stabilise and boost iOS performance. It’s hardware and software compatibility makes it run much smoother than any other mobile OS available currently.
Do iPhones last longer than androids?
iPhones remain supported by Apple for many more years than Android phones are supported by Android OEMs. #2 Umm. Umm. It will last longer than the iPhone that gets used every day but its useful life is less than one fifth that of an iPhone.
What are the disadvantages of iPhone?
- iPhone is a smart “PHONE”, and nothing more than that.
- You have to live with the memory you got while purchasing the phone.
- Apple’s closed ecosystem is at times a disadvantage.
- There is no Custom MODs, live with what you got.
- Cannot keep it in your back pocket ;), because it will bend.
Why are iPhones so expensive?
iPhones are expensive relative to many Android phones for a couple reasons—first, Apple designs and engineers not only the hardware of each phone, but the software, too. Historically, competitors like Samsung have built the handsets, and used Google’s Android operating system to run them.
Can you talk to Siri?
Press and hold down the “Side/Home” button on your iPhone/iPad to open Siri. You will hear two quick beeps/vibrations to tell you that Siri has woken up and is waiting to do your bidding. Once Siri has opened, ask a question or ask Siri to perform a task such as emailing or texting.
Is Samsung copying Apple?
Patently Apple has posted a number of reports over the years about Samsung loving to copy Apple’s new ideas whatever they are (e.g. one, two). Now Samsung’s mobile chief is going one step further. Beyond copying physical iPhone features, Samsung is now even trying to copy Apple’s long standing business philosophy.
Why do people buy iPhones?
Here’s why people buy iPhones, according to Android fans: The iPhone is a status symbol. iPhone buyers are attracted to the Apple brand as a prestigious status symbol or fashion accessory, for the same reasons people like Rolex watches or Gucci bags. The iPhone is a smart phone for dumb users.
Does Samsung make iPhones?
Apple neither makes nor assembles the iPhone you use for your daily business needs. An iPhone has parts that come from several manufacturers, one of which is Samsung, a maker of integrated circuits as well as computer parts, televisions and other consumer electronics — and a competitor in the smartphone market.
How many people have an iPhone?
100 million iPhone users
What is the best phone in the world?
These are the 10 best mobile phones available today
- The best smartphone in the world is the Apple iPhone 11 Pro.
- The best Android phone is the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- The Huawei P30 Pro has a camera system that simply excels.
- The OnePlus 7T Pro is one of the best phones available today for pure speed a performance.
What can iPhone do that Android can t?
8 things that iPhones can do, Android phones can’t
- 1 / 9. 8 things that iPhones can do, Android phones can’t.
- 2 / 9. Spam Message filter.
- 3 / 9. Native screen recording.
- 4 / 9. Messages sync across devices.
- 5 / 9. Send and receive money in Messages.
- 6 / 9. Drag-and-drop support for content.
- 7 / 9. Control on battery and performance of iPhones.
- 8 / 9. New video format saves space.