What is the richest company in the world?
The richest companies in the world by revenue are Walmart, Chinese petroleum and chemical corporation Sinopec and Royal Dutch Shell.
Is Amazon the richest company?
Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies. Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington, in July 1994.
Is Amazon the largest company in the world?
Amazon is the most valuable public company in the world after passing Microsoft. Amazon surpassed Microsoft as the largest company by market value on Monday. The companies have been in a tight race with Apple and Alphabet for the title. Amazon’s market value is now about $797 billion.
Which is the richest company in the world 2019?
Here’s an updated 2019 list of the richest companies in the world for 2019.
- Walmart – $514.4 billion revenue in 2019.
- Sinopec Group – $414.6 billion revenue in 2019.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $396.5 billion revenue in 2019.
- China National Petroleum – $392.9 billion revenue in 2019.
- State Grid – $387 billion in revenue in 2019.