Is making 500 dollars a day good?
$500/day is a conservative average.
Of course, if you’re trying to do five jobs a week you’re talking about doing something like 70-80 hours.
There’s people that do which is how they end up making solid six figures.
How can I make $500 in a day?
Suggested clip 82 seconds
How To Make $500 a Day | Side Hustle Ideas – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Is $400 a week good?
If you make $400 a week and have fixed expenses of $75 a week, that’s a disposable income of $325 a week. Not an insignificant amount of money! That’s ~15 grand a year. Work on getting more money for your time while not increasing your standard of living and you can really save some cash to invest.
How can I make $100 a day?
- How to Make $100 A Day: Creative Ways to Make Money.
- Get paid to walk.
- Get paid to take surveys.
- Become a Respondent (up to $150/hour)
- Get paid to watch videos online.
- Download these 2 apps and make $125 by going online.
- Make an extra $100 pet sitting.
- Get paid to shop.