$40 means A LOT to the average middle class family.
$40 is money to buy food, hair cuts!, medication, diapers and for a treat a meal out on the town.
It definelty means a lot to us.
Forty dollars is my gasoline money to get back and forth to work.
What can I do with $40?
Here are 11 things you can do for under $40 to make your nest a little cozier and more functional:
- USE JARS FOR FOOD STORAGE. Putting things in jars is one of my favorite things to do.
- A CUTE MUG FOR PENS.
- MAKE YOUR OWN ART.
- DISPLAY YOUR BOOKS.
- PRINT OUT AND FRAME YOUR ARTSY PHOTOS.
- DRY SOME FLOWERS.
- GET SEASONAL.
Is 100 dollars a lot?
$100 is not a lot of money for two days’ wages, but some have to live on that. $100 is not a lot of money for a house, unless you live in a few areas where houses are abandoned. In many places outside the U.S., due to conversion rates, US$100 is really a lot of money.
How much is 40 a week?
Converting $40 an hour in another time unit
|Monthly salary||$40 an hour is $6,500 per month|
|Biweekly salary||$40 an hour is $3,000 per 2 weeks|
|Weekly salary||$40 an hour is $1,500 per week|
|Daily salary||$40 an hour is $300 per day|
1 more row
What can you buy in 100 dollars?
One can buy lots for $100.00 or, barely anything!
Each point on this list costs about $100:
- Two console games.
- Eight or ten movie tickets.
- 10 months of Netflix.
- Four or five new movies on DVD.
- Fifteen used DVDs at a yard sale.
- Lunch for four at a fairly nice restaurant.
- 40 cheap burgers.
- 90 candy bars.
What can I do with 50 bucks?
50 Great Things to Do With $50
- Pick Up a Nice Bottle of Wine. Stop drinking the cheap stuff.
- Tip Your Service Provider(s)
- Replace Old Pots and Pans.
- Catch Up on Bills.
- Take a Friend to the Movies.
- Have Your Oil Changed.
- Stock Up on Toiletries and Grooming Products.
- Invest in the Stock Market.