What should I invest $1000 in?
Our Top 9 Best Ways To Invest $1,000
- Guaranteed Return: Savings Account.
- Peer to Peer Lending.
- Robo Investing.
- Pay Off Debt.
- 529 Plan.
- Roth IRA.
How can I make money with $1000?
- How to invest $1,000 to make money fast.
- Play the stock market.
- Invest in a money-making course.
- Trade commodities.
- Trade cryptocurrencies.
- Use peer-to-peer lending.
- Trade options.
- Flip real estate contracts.
How can I turn $500 into $1000?
Check out the eight ways you can turn $500 into $1000.
- Learn the Stock Market.
- Try Robo Investing.
- Add Real Estate to Your Portfolio with Fundrise.
- Start an Online Business.
- Invest in Yourself with Online Courses.
- Resell Thiftstore Clothing.
- Flip Clearance Finds.
- Peer to Peer Lending with Prosper.
How much money do I need to invest to make 1000 a month?
For $1,000 per month, you’d need to get a $12,000 annual dividend yield, which would need about $120,000 invested. And of course, factoring in taxes, these numbers would need to be 35–40% higher, give or take a few variables.