How can I buy shares in Apple?
How to buy Apple shares Steps of buying Apple shares
- Step 1: find a good online broker. One of the characteristics of an online broker is the exchanges they have access to.
- Step 2: open your brokerage account.
- Step 3: deposit money to your account.
- Step 4: buy the Apple share.
- Step 5: review your Apple position regularly.
How much money would you have if you invested in Apple?
If you had bought just one share of Apple, you would own 56 shares today after the stock splits. Those shares would be worth $14,896 at the current price of $266 per share. A $100 investment would have purchased 4.54 shares at the IPO price.
Is Apple still a good investment?
Apple is a great company and likely will be for a while. But now is not the best time to buy in. Until the company figures out a better way to utilize its cash, or share prices get down to a more reasonable level, it’s best holding off on buying Apple anywhere near 21 times earnings.
How can I buy Apple shares in UK?
Log in: log in to your IG account and go to your ‘My IG dashboard’ Find Apple shares: once you’ve opened and funded a share dealing account, you’ll be able to buy your first Apple shares. Open the platform for your share dealing account, go to the ‘finder’ panel on the platform, type in and select ‘Apple’