- How much money does 1 million Instagram followers make?
- How much is an Instagram account with 100k followers worth?
- How much money does 2 million Instagram followers make?
- How many followers do you need to start making money on Instagram?
- How much money does 10k Instagram followers make?
- Who is the highest paid Instagram influencer?
Someone with a more modest 1,4000 followers can make $8 per pic, while someone with around 600 can earn around $3.50, according to inkifi.com.
And Tribe, an influencer marketplace, told Business Insider that those with between 3,000 to 10,000 followers can charge brands between $60 to $115.
How much money does 1 million Instagram followers make?
While some brands pay anything from $5 to $10 per thousand followers, others offer $100 for every 100 followers you have. According to USA Today, an influencer with 10,000 to 50,000 active fans can make a few thousand per post. Instagram influencers with up to 1 million followers can see $10,000 per post.
How much is an Instagram account with 100k followers worth?
If the value of an account is the revenue it generates at the current rate over a 5 year period, then on average an account with 100k followers is worth 20000~40000.
How much money does 2 million Instagram followers make?
While influencers with as few as 10,000 followers can score marketing partnerships, the compensation is typically free products or up to $150. Once they reach 1 million followers, Ms. Karwowski said, the payments rise considerably, up to $15,000 per post and sometimes equity in the company.
How many followers do you need to start making money on Instagram?
While the amount of followers you have can be anywhere from 1,000 to 1 million to make money from Instagram, one thing that is a constant is high engagement rates. There’s no point in posting content on Instagram if your followers aren’t seeing or interacting with it.
How much money does 10k Instagram followers make?
2) Instagram influencers with under 10,000 followers can make, on average, $88.00 per post. Those with under 100,000 followers average $200.00 per post, but these numbers often vary account to account.
Who is the highest paid Instagram influencer?
Kylie Jenner is paid around $1.2 million (£960,000) for a single post on Instagram, according to a new report. This makes her the highest-paid Instagram influencer of 2019, according to scheduling tool Hopper HQ.