You can report abusive photos, videos and messages that are sent to you with Instagram Direct:
- Open the conversation in the Instagram app.
- Tap and hold the individual message you’d like to report.
- Tap Report.
- Select a reason for why you’re reporting the message and then tap Report.
What happens if you report someone on Instagram?
Yes, when you report on Instagram it is anonymous. The person you reported will not be notified that you reported them (if they get notified at all, which remains unclear).
What do you do if you get scammed on Instagram?
If you see something you think is a scam, you should avoid responding and report the situation to Instagram. You have to make sure you watch out for stock photos or questionable giveaways and never give out your personal informations or address data.
How do I report a fake seller on Instagram?
Learn how to report a post or an ad you see. If you think a merchant or product violates our Commerce Policies, you can report them.
To report a product or merchant:
- Go to the product post or profile of merchant you want to report.
- Tap at the top right.
- Tap Report and select a reason.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do you report something on Instagram?
Instagram Help Center
To report something that’s not working: Go to your profile and tap . Tap Settings. Tap Help > Report a Problem, then follow the on-screen instructions.