How much does it cost to register a company in Zimbabwe?
Each member of the PBC must sign the Incorporation Statement before the Registrar affixes his seal, stamp and signature.
At least one Zimbabwean as part of the PBC members.
A budget of $70 for the basic PBC registration and up to $140 if you get optional member certificates, PBC by-laws and ZIMRA bank advice note.
How do I set up a business in Zimbabwe?
Procedure For Company Registration
- Submit Application & Make Payment. Submit an application form and make payment here or at our offices.
- Verification and Name Search. We verify your application and apply for name search and reservation.
- Document Preparation & Submission.
- Sign company papers.
- Registration Process Completed.
What small business can I do in Zimbabwe?
Top 10 Small Business Investment Opportunities in Zimbabwe
- Gold mining or selling. Zimbabwe is rich in gold, the most precious metal.
- Business consulting.
- Fast food and Snacks.
- Car importation.
- Accounting and bookkeeping services.
- Construction services.
- Taxi and transport business.
Does a business need to be registered?
Sole traders do not need to register with Companies House. Instead, they must simply register with HMRC and complete an annual Self Assessment tax return. However, if you’re starting a limited company or limited liability partnership (LLP), you are legally required to register with Companies House.