How can I start my own business with no money?
How To Start A Business When You Have Literally No Money
- Ask yourself what you can do and get for free.
- Build up six months’ worth of savings for expenses.
- Ask your friends and family for extra funds.
- Apply for a small business loan when you need extra cash.
- Look to small business grants and local funding opportunities.
- Find out about—and woo—potential angel investors.
How do you get the government money to start a business?
Sometimes, nonprofits and state or local governments offer economic development grants directly to small businesses. Check with your local and state governments for local grant opportunities. Visit grants.gov to search for federal grants that might apply to your business.
Where can I borrow money to start a business?
Ways to Raise Money for Your New Business
- Friends and Family.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans.
- Venture Capital (VC)
- Angel Investors.
- Peer-to-Peer Loans.
How do I get a free business?
26 Businesses You Can Start for Free
- Blogging. While not a new concept, monetized blogging is always a popular option for an essentially no-cost business.
- In-home child care.
- In-home dog care.
- Pet services.
- Dog training.
- Freelance writing.
- Freelance editing.
- Resume building.