- Webinars. Webinars are a great way to make money while you sleep.
- Ebooks. Find a niche market and write a great ebook.
- Drop-shipping. Ecommerce is exploding.
- Online courses.
- Traditional real estate rentals.
- Peer-to-peer lending.
- Affiliate marketing.
Can you get money for sleeping?
Yes, you can make money while you sleep, but it’s not as simple as set-it-and-forget-it. It takes planning and systems to generate money while doing nothing. Essentially, passive income involves making money on something after the initial investment of time or money.
Is there a job where you get paid to sleep?
Wakefit, a sleep solutions company, has started a literal dream job that pays “sleep interns” to just go to sleep and test the company’s products. The company announced its hiring a slew of testers that will be paid more than $1,400 to sleep a whopping nine hours a night for 100 nights.
How much do sleep studies pay?
NASA and the European Space Agency (DLR) are offering $19,000 to 24 participants — 12 men and 12 women — to stay in bed for at least two months. The objective of the study is to “research how the body changes in weightlessness,” according to DLR’s statement.
How can I make passive income with no money?
How To Create Passive Income With No Money
- Can You Create Passive Income Without A Financial Investment? Passive income can be earned in two ways.
- Create An Information Product.
- Write A Kindle eBook.
- Sell Stock Photos.
- Consider Multi-Level Marketing.
- Sell Your Class Notes.
- Earn For The Things You’d Do Already.
- Passive Income: It Takes Time or Money.
How much does NASA pay you to sleep?
NASA will pay you $19,000 to stay in bed for 2 months.
Can you die from laying in bed all day?
Iwanicki was famously paid $18,000 to lay in bed for 70 days. And while lying in bed all day might seem like fun, too much bed rest can seriously damage the human body and in extreme cases can kill. 60,000 Americans die each year from it.