Here are some options to double your money:
- Tax-free Bonds. Initially tax- free bonds were issued only in specific periods.
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
- Corporate Deposits/Non-Convertible Debentures (NCD)
- National Savings Certificates.
- Bank Fixed Deposits.
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Mutual Funds (MFs)
- Gold ETFs.
How can I double my money in one day?
Suggested clip 104 seconds
HOW TO DOUBLE YOUR MONEY – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How can I double my money?
If you divide your expected annual rate of return into 72, you can find out how many years it will take you to double your money. Let’s say, for example, that you expect to get returns of 10 percent a year. Divide 10 into 72, and you discover the number of years it takes you to double your money, which is seven years.
How can I double my money in a month?
- 25 ways to double your paycheck in one month.
- Make Money Off Your Clutter.
- Get Paid to Carpool.
- Use Your Free Credit Card Rewards.
- Pick Up Your Unclaimed Cash.
- Get Into DIY.
- Sell Your Blood.
- Become an Online Survey Taker.
How can I double my money in 5 years?
Since you are looking for the investment option that may double your money in 5 years, then with the Rule of 72, it works out to be 72/5= 14%. That means you will be required at least 14% average annual returns to double your invested amount. Now that you know how much returns you may require.
Is Coca Cola a good investment?
Thus, while Coca-Cola may not be immune to economic disruption arising from the COVID-19 outbreak, it is a safe, defensive investment of proven quality, with a strong balance sheet and superior operating characteristics to boot.
How can I be a millionaire?
Here are eight ways to become a millionaire.
- Develop Your Career and Expertise. Mint Images/Getty Images.
- Save Diligently and Invest for Growth. Sean Russell/Getty Images.
- Create Intellectual Property.
- Build a Business.
- Invest in Real Estate.
- Hire a Financial Adviser.
- Make Smart Investments.
- Create a Financial Plan.