What jobs make you a billionaire?
15 Jobs that Can Make You a Billionaire
- Investment Banker. There’s plenty of confusion about what investment bankers actually do.
- Author. Becoming a successful author is not a breezy walk in the park; it’s more like running a marathon on a scorching day without any shoes on.
- Real Estate Developer.
What to study to become a billionaire?
Here, in rank order, are the top 10 degrees most likely to get at least one job offer by the time graduation day rolls around:
- Computer science.
- Business administration.
- Sociology/social work.
How can I become a billionaire in one day?
It is impossible to become billionaire within a day theoretically.
- Make a billionaire belive that you are his son/daughter.
- Find alladin’s ginnie.
- Dig a hole, pray for oil.
- Ask a billionaire to donate about a billion to you.
- Buy lottries worth a billion and pray to win it all.
How can I become a millionaire overnight?
- Decide it’s okay to want to be a millionaire.
- Practice imagining yourself enjoying an abundant lifestyle.
- Spend less than you earn (pay yourself 10% of your income and put in an investment a ccount. Don’t go into debt)
- Invest the difference (Put that 10% surplus into investments that can earn at least 10%)
What jobs pay 1m a year?
6 Types of Jobs That Can Pay $1 Million
- A-List actor. Bankable stars can take home multi-million dollar paychecks.
- Corporate CEO. The average CEO earns a respectable but hardly jaw-dropping $175,000 per year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- NBA player. Kobe Bryant | Ezra Shaw/Getty Images.
- Law firm partner.
What job pays 300k a year?
Those earning $300,000 per year mostly work in management, law, finance, and medicine. Those earning over $10m per year mostly work in management and finance, though there are significant numbers in sales, real estate, operations, medicine, law, engineering and art at this level.