Using the WorldRemit app or website, the Nigerian diaspora living in over 50 countries can now send money quickly and securely to 1,800 cash pick-up locations across 36 Nigerian states.
As well as instant cash pickup, customers can also send money to Nigeria via bank transfer, airtime top-up and mobile money.
How much does WorldRemit charge to send money to Nigeria?
WorldRemit Transfer Fees
For instance, sending $2,000 through cash pickup to Nigeria from the United States will cost you $16.99 in fees. When you deposit directly to a bank in Nigeria, you’ll pay $23.99. Sending the same amount to the United Kingdom from the United States through bank transfer will cost you $2.99.
How long does it take to receive money through WorldRemit?
Depending on their location, this service takes between 24 hours and seven days for receipt. Unfortunately, WorldRemit does not offer the flexibility of rate locks, forward contracts or recurring transfers.
Does WorldRemit work in South Africa?
WorldRemit Ltd (registered in the UK) partner with local South African ADLAs (entities that are licensed in South Africa with authority to process money transfers into South Africa). You can send money to South Africa, using WorldRemit’s partners for cash pick-up, bank account and mobile money delivery.
Where can I pick up money from WorldRemit?
You can select from one of the following network options when creating a transfer:
- Branches of The Metrobank, LBC, Palawan and PS Bank network: MetroBank. LBC.
- Branches of The Banco de Oro network click here for locations: Banco de Oro (BDO)
- Branches of Mlhuillier click here for locations: Cebuana Lhuillier.
How can I send money from USA to Nigeria?
Three Easy Steps
- Select the type of service and amount you want. Choose a money transfer or airtime top up, then enter the amount you want to send.
- Tell us where you want the money to go.
- Tell us whether you want to make the payment with a debit card or by ACH and submit your transaction.
How do I send money to WorldRemit from Nigeria?
- Enter an amount. Enter how much you would like to send – you’ll see our rates and fees upfront. Add a recipient.
- Add a recipient. Add a new recipient or choose from a list of those you previously sent to. Select an amount.
- Pay and relax. Pay by your chosen method. We’ll notify you and your recipient when your money arrives.