- How long does it take for WorldRemit to send money to Nigeria?
- How long does it take to receive money through WorldRemit?
- How can I send money from USA to Nigeria?
- How much is the limit for WorldRemit?
- Is it illegal to send money to Nigeria?
- How do I send money to WorldRemit from Nigeria?
- What do I need to receive money from WorldRemit?
- Where can I pick up money from WorldRemit?
- What is the maximum amount of money you can have in a bank account in Nigeria?
Using the WorldRemit app or website, the Nigerian diaspora living in over 50 countries can now send money quickly and securely to 1,800 cash pick-up locations across 36 Nigerian states.
As well as instant cash pickup, customers can also send money to Nigeria via bank transfer, airtime top-up and mobile money.
How long does it take for WorldRemit to send money to Nigeria?
Fast. Most of our bank transfers to Nigeria are paid in less than 10 minutes, meaning you’ll receive your transfer in no time at all!
How long does it take to receive money through WorldRemit?
Depending on their location, this service takes between 24 hours and seven days for receipt. Unfortunately, WorldRemit does not offer the flexibility of rate locks, forward contracts or recurring transfers.
How can I send money from USA to Nigeria?
How to Send Money to Nigeria from USA
- Select the type of service and amount you want. Choose a money transfer or airtime top up, then enter the amount you want to send.
- Tell us where you want the money to go.
- Tell us whether you want to make the payment with a debit card or by ACH and submit your transaction.
How much is the limit for WorldRemit?
A maximum of GHS 32,000 per day and per transfer. There may be lower limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer.
Is it illegal to send money to Nigeria?
No, it’s not illegal, but it has the makings of a very common scam. If someone is asking you to cash a money order or check of some sort, then buy another money order which you will send on to Nigeria, you are getting scammed. You will be out the amount of the first money order. Sorry.
How do I send money to WorldRemit from Nigeria?
- Enter an amount. Enter how much you would like to send – you’ll see our rates and fees upfront. Add a recipient.
- Add a recipient. Add a new recipient or choose from a list of those you previously sent to. Select an amount.
- Pay and relax. Pay by your chosen method. We’ll notify you and your recipient when your money arrives.
What do I need to receive money from WorldRemit?
They have a valid form of ID. They have the transaction reference, sent via SMS by WorldRemit, or sharable by Sender via their online account (web/app) They are at the correct cash pickup transfer location/branch.
Where can I pick up money from WorldRemit?
You can select from one of the following network options when creating a transfer:
- Branches of The Metrobank, LBC, Palawan and PS Bank network: MetroBank. LBC.
- Branches of The Banco de Oro network click here for locations: Banco de Oro (BDO)
- Branches of Mlhuillier click here for locations: Cebuana Lhuillier.
What is the maximum amount of money you can have in a bank account in Nigeria?
The CBN set the maximum single deposit into this account at N20,000, while the maximum cumulative balance was set at N200,000 at any given time. That is, for a low-value savings account, your single deposit will not exceed N20,000, while the total amount of money you’re allowed to have in the account is N200,000.