What jobs can you be your own boss?
8 Jobs Where You Can Be Your Own Boss
- real estate agent. you’ll need at least a high school diploma, plus a real estate license, but then you can earn an average wage of between $50 and $111k per year.
- real estate broker.
- medical device sales.
- freelance writing.
- insurance sales agent.
- sales manager.
- personal finance advisor.
- sales engineer.
Why you should be your own boss?
Express Your Creativity
Being your own boss allows you to be creative… either as little or as much as you want to be. Be creative with your ideas to grow your business, marketing plans, designs, craftsmanship, etc. You can make it your own!
How can I become my own boss?
Becoming Your Own Boss: A Bplans Guide
- Determine what you want to do. So, you want to work for yourself.
- Evaluate your idea and the market. So, you have a business idea.
- Make the switch.
- Set aside enough money.
- Consider your own strengths and weaknesses.
- Create a plan for your business.
- Pick your business name.
- Make it legal.
What are the most flexible jobs?
The Top 10 Career Fields for Flexible Jobs
- Computer & IT. These jobs can range from computer repair to website maintenance to Internet security positions.
- Medical & Health.
- Software Development.
- Project Management.
- Account Management.
- Customer Service.
- Education & Training.
What is the least paid job?
The 25 lowest paying jobs in the US
- Laundry and dry-cleaning workers.
- Combined food preparation and serving workers, including fast food.
- Dining room and cafeteria attendants and bartender helpers.
- Food preparation workers.
- Maids and housekeeping cleaners.